Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Wii Early in the Morning

Today I got up, Wii'd (LOL, that sounds so funny in my head), showered, took Miller to DC, and came back home to hit another day of work. As I am sitting here, the dog is laying with her back against the couch and the cat is leaning over the top looking down at her. Annie is growling like a snore and Jazzy is reaching down to make her do it louder. Needless to say, neither one can reach each other in this position but it's pretty funny. One day I will put a video camera up to catch them at their daily antics when we are not home.

Ah...time for real work.

2 Comments:

At 8:15 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Working from home today, huh? That's kinda nice. Annie and Jazzy are probably showing off for you.

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Yeah, I'm a bit jealous. Wish I could work from home a day or two here and there...or permanently.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home