Sunday, May 24, 2009

Poop Story

Miller has had a horrible diaper rash this past week. One of the ladies at work said I should let him play "naked" to air it out. You know where this is going.

We played for over half an hour today after breakfast and no normal poo routine. He had a wet diaper so when I changed that, I thought, what the heck. So I put him sans-diaper on the floor in his bedroom. He rolled his truck to me, I rolled it back. It bounced off of his hands. Hmm...let's try again. Same thing. Then the smile broke, he turned to chase his truck, and there it was. A giant turd on the floor. Of course there was a trail and a couple prints on the floor where I tried to set him before he grabbed his own poo. I avoided the hand grab but his truck did have a poopy tire.

The funny thing is I knew this was going to happen. I am just glad it was a normal poop and it was while I was watching him. Otherwise I am afraid he would have eaten it or smeared it everywhere.

5 Comments:

At 11:46 AM , Blogger Jess said...

OMG, this made me laugh so hard! I even read it aloud to Jerry. SO, SO, SO funny!

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Now if only you had caught that on tape you could have won the 10,000 on America's funniest videos!

Hey my word verification is:
Conine (now that was close!)

 
At 2:05 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Comment not related to post:
I am sorry you can see the stiching in Miller's quilt. But there was just no time to take it apart. Also the denium was pretty frayed out on those seems. (I hope that is not the way it will always be with using the worn denium.?) And I just thought what the heck...make the name a patch. The jean material I used for his name was Uncle Jerry's!

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I don't mind at all Connie. The blanket looks fine and the name patch turned out great. Miller already used it today when we sat out by the lake. Thank you again many times over!

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Yeah, I think it was a good idea he was supervised. That story could have had a totally different ending!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home