Monday, June 01, 2009

Working From Home Rocks

I would assume most normal people would agree that working from home rocks. Here's where I probably differ from the norm. I actually got a ton of work done. I slept in a little, played with Miller a little, got ready for work and started 15 minutes before I normally do. I was able to get a TON of things done today that I have been trying to do for months while in the office. I also met my hubby for lunch today. Then I worked some more and actually feel good about where I left off today. I have two major items on my checklist to do and hopefully tomorrow will put a dent in them. I even attended a few meetings today. I wish every day in the office was like today.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM , Blogger Ryan said...

It was nice to have you home tonight and to meet your for lunch. I don't think Miller minded playing with his Mom for most of the evening either. It sure beats getting paddled by Dad everytime he turns around.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home