Friday, May 22, 2009

Line Chef I Am Not

I spent that last 3 hours prepping food for Jess's baby shower tomorrow. The sad thing is nothing is really that gourmet. I am a slow prepper when it comes to chopping, measuring, and mixing. It's a good thing I am not a line chef. Chef Ramsey would have booted me in the first 10 minutes of his show.

To spare myself the anxiety of baking a cake and having it turn out like dog poo; I broke down and bought one from Publix. I will let you know how it tastes tomorrow. It looks pretty!

Tomorrow morning will be a cleaning frenzy and putting the last minute touches on presents and game prep. I think I have everything in order. After tomorrow's shower, it's relaxing time until Monday when I must tackle some long looming chores.

Oh, and I promise I will send pictures of our trip to MN and then some from this weekend. Work was too insane this week to have much Erin time once I got home.

2 Comments:

At 6:53 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I'm sure it will all taste great and the shower will be a blast. I wouldn't make it as a line chef either - Chef Jon barely even lets me touch a knife. I'm an excellent "stirrer" though!

 
At 7:42 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Well, I appreciate all your hard work! Can't wait for everything this afternoon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home