Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

Forget the flowers and candy, Miller got me a salt water fish tank! The best part of it is that it was Jon and Shannon's old one so it arrived at my house with a starter kit and lots of advice from Jon. (He tried to tell Ryan the ins and outs but Ryan didn't listen.) I can't wait to find out the details and get a couple fish. Tonight I have been watching the coral and crabs get situated.

I also bought myself a new emerald ring when in Bemidji. I have been trying to find a ring I liked for quite some time. I found a setting I liked and asked the jeweler to beef it up. A couple days later, they shipped my new ring with my sister (she was here visiting). I love the work they do. They probably love my shopping style-browse, ask 2 questions, finalize deal. I bet I didn't take more than 5 minutes to make my decision.

Now, I just need to finish being productive. Miller's birthday invites: complete. Jess's shower menu: complete. Shopping list: almost complete.

4 Comments:

At 7:40 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Enjoy the new tank! Where did you decide to put it?

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Sorry that we will miss Miller's first birthday party. See you at the shower.

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Cool beans on the new tank-where are you guys going to put that bad boy?

Can't wait to see your new bling. I love emeralds.

 
At 6:10 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I can't wait to check out the new bling and see the aquarium - I hear it has a resident! What does Miller think or doesn't he even notice?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home