Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Balance

The word "balance" has come up quite frequently in the last couple days. Here is my new outlook on balance and what I will be evening out.

1) Balancing work and personal time
2) Balancing my fat *ss with my new exercise routine
3) Balancing my diet
4) Balancing my liquor consumption with other healthy drinks

None of these four forms of balance are going to be easy for me. Especially when it comes to walking with balance after working out tonight. I am going to have some super sore muscles tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 4:12 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Balance is a balancing act alright-I have never figured it out! Good luck.

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Good luck with the new balancing act!

 
At 5:32 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

They all sound good to me. I'm sure you'll get it figured out. It's tough, that's for sure. I still have my moments of insanity.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home