Sunday, December 21, 2008

Busy Saturday

Yesterday I was up with Miller and then started the cleaning marathon. I not only did the normal floors and dusting, I got 5 or 6 loads of laundry done, cleaned the fridge shelves, cleaned out the spice cupboard, washed cupboards, and some other deeper cleaning. Then I had a couple hour window to relax before we headed to the AC/DC concert.

We were in the 5th row from the stage. It was a good concert. My ears are still ringing and I think Ryan's head is throbbing (not from the music-hee hee). Luckily, we dropped Miller off at a friend's house and they graciously carted our butts home last night. Thanks Shannon!

Today I plan on washing the remaining linens and possibly my car. Otherwise it's a "read a book" day. Miller just woke up from a long nap. Something tells me he has a present in his diaper waiting for me. Yuck!

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Glad ya had fun at the concert!

 
At 9:22 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I did my cleaning marathon today. I did the whole house but my focus was my bathroom. I washed it from top to bottom including wiping all cabinets and doors. Glad that's done! (But I guess you already know this since you bumped into my slave who I forced to run errands for me so I could clean! ha ha)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home