Monday, December 15, 2008

Done

I am officially done Christmas shopping and wrapping (unless I get stuck buying the daycare lady something). I hustled to 7 stores today and back to Target for a second round of gift buying. I worked inbetween loads to the car and took a few calls. It is all wrapped and under the tree. Now, I need to finish putting the wrapping paper away and relax. I can't believe the last two days of vacation I took I worked so hard!

The rest of this week is going to be insane. I have 500 emails in my work account, 3 appraisals to do plus my own year end review, several projects to launch on Thursday, a solid day of interviewing potential employees tomorrow, and normal work and meetings. I should be putting in some time tonight but I am so far behind the curve I think I will wait. I am going to have a glass of champagne, read my magazine and go to bed. I might squeeze in a walk once I toss a load of laundry in. So much to do, not enough time in the day.

Oh, Christmas cards went with Ryan to work and out in the mail today. You should receive them shortly if you didn't get one from Ryan. I took the easy route this year: photocard and letter. No cards to sign, no personal messages, just fold, stuff, address, lick and stamp. It still took me a couple hours and I was bummed I couldn't send the cards I bought last year on clearance. They were super cute but the pictures didn't fit. Oh well...maybe next year.

3 Comments:

At 9:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to remember the real reason for the season

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Can't wait to see the card!

 
At 9:18 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

The little munchin's card is on the fridge-such a happy little guy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home