Thursday, July 12, 2007

Common sense out the window

I have had a horrendous week (not sure of the spelling on that). So tonight I let loose at bowling and did pretty darn good. Then I get a wild hair up my butt that says, "I deserve some fun, let's keep partying." Well, thanks to the Jess and Jer-Bear we went back to their house. It's now almost midnight and the bike ride starts at 5am. Nice.

I have to go no matter how tired I am in the morning and I will feel good that I did it once I am done. That's all I have to say (Ryan just gave me the "we have to wake up in five hours, go to bed" speech).

Nighty night!

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Eh, who really needs "common sense" anyway? It was a fun time! The night kinda harkened back to the days at Sawgrass Lanes when we'd all hang out at the bar after we finished bowling.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home