Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Underwear

I know potty training is monumental in a child's life but Miller is obsessed with underwear. I have never seen a child so excited and focused on which underwear to put on. This weekend we bought him 2 new packages because his other ones shrunk when I washed them and they were a little to "tighty" on the "whitey" side. He's in "real boy" sizes! No more toddler sizes :(

He put a clean pair on after bathtime so the next morning, we had told him he could leave them on. Oh no, he had to wear another new pair. And...the others, although still clean, went in the laundry basket because that's how it works.

He lays them out on his bed, every single pair, and asks about them before he finally makes a decision. Normally, I think this is adorable except for the fact most of the time, I want him to make a choice and move on. We have things to do; tick tock.

I am glad he's excited over this because it has made potty training much easier and fun. It just makes me think I should go buy a new pack of undies for some simple pleasure in life.

2 Comments:

At 9:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

To bad his father doesn't share some of these behaviors :) Sounds cute. SQKR

 
At 6:04 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Better for a boy to be interested in clean underwear than disinterested!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home