Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

The weekend went by all too fast with so many chores. We did get in some pool time with Miller and even some BBQ with friends. The one thing I can't seem to find is my camera. I have two places where I think it might live...one is in my purse which will get a quick cleaning once I get to work today (it's my Monday morning routine). The second is somewhere in the house and if I can't find it, looks like we might need to buy a new one because if it's still in the garage, it could be years before we get to it!

Miller was able to open his birthday presents from Grandma and Grandpa Sladky and Auntie Em. They were pool related so we had the go ahead to open them early. I think the water tubes are more fun for adults. Good gift Auntie Em; we love them.

Time to get to work and hit it hard.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Glad you had a fun Memorial Day weekend! Hope you had a good trip up to Fargo for Matt's wedding! We'll have to chat and catch up! Feels like we haven't seen you guys in for.ev.er!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home