Monday, April 05, 2010

Excuses

I am far to lazy to download pictures tonight but I wanted to say we had a great trip to my Mom and Dad's this weekend. Miller played at Sesame Street (Busch Gardens) and had a blast. I will try to get pictures up soon.

On a craptastic note for 2010...our fence isn't up to code. I am pretty sick of our stupid luck this year. Almost makes me want to start chanting to the God's and praying for a miracle or something. We must have used up all our good luck with Miller.

Instead of sympathy, please send $100 for each well wish.

3 Comments:

At 6:02 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Can't wait to see the photos - sounds like fun. That sucks about the fence. Let's hope this is the last of your bad luck stretch!

 
At 4:57 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Sucks about the fence. Let's burn down the permit office in protest!

 
At 5:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the F!!!!! I helped build that fence with my own two hands and dammit if we didn't think CODE meant Cuervo. Old Milwaukee. Dickel whisky and Evan Williams. Sorry about that:(

We hope the permit gods will shine some light your way soon!

BCKR

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home