Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Mother's Day Fashion Show

Today was the Mother's Day Fashion Show at DC. Miller's class had "pj's" as a theme. Miller wanted to wear his robot pajamas. It was a cute event and obviously the first of many I foresee in my future as a mother.

The babies came out in the buggy sporting their beach attire. Norah rocked the house in her swimsuit and hat.

Then Miller's class. They were all a little shocked to see so many parents. They had warned us the little ones would want to come sit with us. Not my kid. He was all about staying with his teacher and could care less about his mommy. How typical. When I finally did get him to come to me, I didn't make for a good lap or place to stand with a good view. He was not having any of the show.

Afterwards, Jess snapped this picture of us (I couldn't get any of the actual fashion show). Note to self, always pick an aisle, don't feel bad about getting right up in there for a good shot, and no one sits when it comes time to get a picture of their own kid. PS-he's holding Oso, his favorite bear at school.

3 Comments:

At 7:10 AM , Blogger Jess said...

It was a cute event, but clearly, we all need to be more aggressive about getting in there for pics and video.

 
At 2:24 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

cute!

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Adorable!

P.S. Miller gave Rylee a beautiful tissue paper flower the other day. I'm hoping it wasn't supposed to be for you for Mother's Day instead! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home