Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day

Miller greeted me with a card decorated in NASCAR stickers this morning. Then we lotioned up and headed to the beach. The water was very calm and he walked out to his shoulders. He required a hand from Ryan or me 95% of the time but had a blast. We saw little fish and Pelican Pete made a few trips by us. He played in the sand long enough to take a couple pictures. We swam, had a snack, swam some more and then we were off to home.




PS-the water startled us both and where does his hand go...

4 Comments:

At 2:14 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Looks like you have a cute new suit! I need a new swimsuit; all of mine suck!

Next time, we'll have to coordinate a beach trip! Especially once you're in the new place and we can pick a beach that's close to both of us! (We usually go to Commercial.)

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Thanks. I love my new suit! Macy's. Well worth the extra money.

I have never been to the beach off of Commercial. Sounds like a plan!

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I noticed the fab new suit too! I finally got a new one this year as well (mostly because I didn't bring one to AL and then needed one so a Target trip was required!).

What part of the beach were you guys at, I noticed the play equipment in the background?

 
At 6:17 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Ft. Lauderdale Beach near the Sheraton end. We didn't play on the equipment this time but have in the past.

Yeah, it was new suit time and now that we will have a pool, I am tempted to buy one more.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home