Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Norah Pics

I went to visit Norah this evening after work. Talk about a precious little girl. She is adorable and already has some personality (I know that's not true but I am projecting meaning behind her squirms, looks, gas, and mouth movements but it's fun to think she's already top of her class). I am so proud of Jess and Jerry. They will be awesome parents and have handled pregnancy and the birth so well.

I can't believe Miller was this size a little over a year ago. Although you become quite nimble with your own kid; I was on pins and needles to pick her up (no Amy and Kevin, no where near as nervous as I was to hold Kyle that first time).

Here are a couple picks of Miss Norah. There will be plenty more to come in the future :)

So peaceful.
Argh! The flash is so bright!


3 Comments:

At 9:18 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

What a sweetie! I can't wait to see her myself!

 
At 4:31 AM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Ah, isn't she cute! Looking forward to meeting her real soon.

 
At 4:42 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Thanks for the compliments, the visit, the flowers, the gift bag full of stuff, and for watching Scooter! You and Ryan are the bestest!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home