Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunny Sunday

Miller slept in until 7:30 this morning which was a heavenly way to start the day. I got up and made the boys breakfast. After that, Miller and I picked up the house, watered plants, swung in his swing (he did, not me), and then he went down for a nice long nap. During that time, I finished cleaning the house and filled a garbage bag full of old clothes for Goodwill.

After Miller woke up and had lunch, we headed to the park. We tried out the newly remodeled one at Welleby by our house. It was nice but Miller wasn't in the mood to play too much. He did have some good swing time and some good rides down the slide that emitted a large smile from his face. It was brutally hot though.

Then we headed to Walmart to drop off the clothes and a quick run to the grocery store. After that he's been a cranky little boy. Hot and tired but not wanting a nap. Ryan finally got him down a little bit ago.

I got a good hours worth of work done so I can be less stressed about going to work tomorrow. I am back to pondering all the things I should have done and need to do now on Sunday nights. That is not the way I like to end my weekends.

I will see how the evening ends. Ryan and I are joint cooking on a new recipe. Skirt steak with chimchurri sauce (no idea how to spell it).

3 Comments:

At 4:24 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

I am reading...so happy to hear Miller is walking...

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Dinner was wonderful! Thanks again.

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

You aren't kidding about the heat. I am not used to it after 6 weeks in chilly MN. Rylee and I made a grocery run today and I was literally sweating after getting her out of the car seat and into the cart - yuck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home