Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Resolved!

I called the bank this morning to make sure my transfers happened this morning as planned. The lady took care of it within 5 minutes from when I called and confirmed all was set. Then I called the online banking number and the first try was unsuccessful. The second attempt, unsuccessful. Tonight I got home, cleared my cache and tried one last time. No love. I called a third time and to my sneaking suspicion, they had typed in the wrong letter for my username. They got me in, I reset everything, and double checked my account. All is golden. I am just waiting for a new check card so I can access my moola and some new checks so I can pay some bills and order cute checks (that's right, I still write out checks and guess what, it's the reason they caught the online bill pay fraud-so there!).

Now if only my speeding ticket stuff goes this smoothly...

Oh, and Miller received another haircut via Master Stylist Ryan Froyd. It looks pretty good although it's a little short for me. I won't admit this to Ryan but he did a good job and it was nice to not have to pay money or wait to have it done. ;) I love you honey!

1 Comments:

At 7:11 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Good to hear it has been resolved, but I still can't believe that you pay everything with checks still. But, whatever makes it easiest for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home