Thursday, June 18, 2009

Banking Fraud

I was so excited to get home tonight and see my boys. I picked Miller up from bowling and put him to bed. The first thing I did was go through the mail and then listen to the answering machine. Unlucky me! I had a message stating my account had suspicious online transactions happening. I called Wamu and my account is blocked. Now I have to stop in at the main bank to set up a new account, rerun an antivirus software for them to reset me up with online banking, and I am sure jump through some other hoops.

I am bummed. Not how I wanted to spend my morning and since I never carry cash, I have to take care of this first thing tomorrow morning. Ick!

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

There's been a lot of that going around. Pain in the butt - sorry!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home