Thursday, June 25, 2009

More Steps

Miller took 4-5 steps tonight without assistance. He's such a foodie. I was eating dinner and he was on the other side of the table. He traveled along the chairs and then he just took a few steps away on his way to get to me and my food. Now I have a begging dog and a begging child waiting for me to give them handouts while I eat.

Also, I had gone in the kitchen to clean up. I gave him his sippy cup. I heard a noise, looked over and there he was; standing in the doorway to the kitchen and he took a few more steps towards me. Then he sat down, put his water bottle/sippy cup into the pack of real water bottles. What a goof.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Yay! He's walking! What a big
"step forward"!

Sorry, lame pun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home