Monday, May 04, 2009

Miller's First Hybrid

No, don't worry, I haven't given up my desire for a gas guzzling SUV. I fully intend to perform my due diligence (neglegance) on the ecosystem in the near future. I must contribute to the demise of our pristine ecosphere. In the meantime, we went green by getting Miller a cart to ride behind my bike!

I am battling the virus monster on the computer tonight and it won't let me download my pictures. Once I do I will post pictures of Miller in his sweet new ride. One thing I know for sure, I am out of shape. My thighs were quivering like Ryan at a scary movie. I have a lot of green riding to do to get in shape but with Fatty McGee adding resistance, it shouldn't take long at all.

4 Comments:

At 8:13 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

That brings back memories. We had a bike seat for Shannon and her dad rode her around all the time and she loved it! Her babysitter Susie also rode her and Curious George every day. John never wanted me to take Shannon on the bike--he said I was hardly capable of staying upright when it was just me!
Have fun!

 
At 7:08 AM , Blogger Jess said...

That should be a lot of fun for the both of you!

 
At 6:55 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Ditto to my Mom's comment: I don't think I'd trust myself on a bike especially with Rylee in tow! :)

Though at least the carts are on the ground these days...

 
At 5:24 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Awesome! Let me know the next time you go for a ride on the weekend and I'll join you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home