Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Saga Continues

I have called Kiddie Kandids district manager 3 times now. After the second call, he finally left me a voicemail. I thought I was making progress because he left me a new number. This one went to a different voicemail. I was too mad to leave yet another vm. So, I have come to the resolution that I will never get to voice my dissatisfaction with his employees or the company. Instead I will encourage all to NOT use their services.

On a completely different note...the terrible two year old is starting to act like one. Some days he's sweet as pie and super good. Other days every. single. thing. sets. him. off! Crying, naughtiness, crying, naughtiness, etc. It's so hard to not get frustrated with him and I know we aren't anywhere near the end of it.

One last random update...work is bringing me down but today I was able to work from home. The security system peeps did a system check/inspection today. I have been so fricken productive I can't believe it. For some reason, my boss still doesn't get it. I have attended 6 meetings today and still have checked more off my list than I have in months with being in the office. Plus, I was able to take 20 minutes to run to the dry cleaner and get coffee. How sweet is that? I even get to go to Taco Night. Too bad all the regulars won't be there.

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Mb. J cgchubbvhbh k

the above is from Rylee - she wanted to "type" a comment too

we won't ever use kiddie kandids! Let the boycott begin...

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I told Jerry that it was too bad that the one night you were able to be at Taco Night and I wasn't there. Of course, I won't be there for the next 6 weeks, but you know what I mean.

Duly noted about Kiddie Kandids. Will boycott them. Put something up on Angies List about them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home