Monday, July 19, 2010

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I have decided that I need to make some life changes before I can pursue this relationship with any sense of consistency or theme. At this point in time, I think I will only update you with pictures and fun stories. Since I have a crappy camera and little fun, it's going to be a while. This isn't really a break-up...I just need some time.

My only excitement tonight was being asked to help cut some boards with the table saw which scares the crap out of both Ryan and I. I think my bloodpressure will drop back down in about 30 minutes.

Until I have more to offer...peace out!

2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

You go girl with that table saw!

What kind of life changes are you talking about?

 
At 6:21 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Work is the major hiccup in my life right now. It is filled with drama that drains me. I have an ungodly amount of work and am having trouble delegating to competent people. All my projects are high priority with high visibility and unreasonable time frames. I have practiced saying no, I have delegated, and I have tried to propose common sense changes. Since none of those are working, I am finally sprucing up the ol' resume and sending it out after I get back from vacation. If I can rid myself of this baggage, it should leave me with more energy to focus on Miller time and exercise. There are days I feel like hiring Lindsay Lohan's manicurist and sitting in meetings flashing my pretty paint job.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home