Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mr. Pee/Pea Body

Two quick ones on Mr. Pee/Pea Body, aka Miller. Yesterday when we got home from swimming lessons and the park, we decided to let Miller "air dry" his bottom before we put his diaper on. He was naked for less than 2 minutes in his room. He went, stood over his books and looked like he was peeing but I didn't see anything. Needless to say, I didn't check. Fast forward to bedtime when I was picking up his room. I found he had peed on his books. Yucky! That's how he became Mr. Pee Body.

At dinner, I had made clam chowder and peas for supper. Miller loves peas and was shoving as many in his mouth as his little hands could manage. I like peas but could never eat that many in one sitting. That's the lame story behind Pea Body number 2.

Somehow this post was much more interesting in my head.

3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM , Blogger Jess said...

So today did he have "pea poop"? Peas are one of those strange veggies, like corn, that don't seem to digest. Whenever we eat peas, the next day, I always seem to poop out a few whole peas, which is weird since I'm positive I chew them!

 
At 4:55 PM , Blogger Ryan said...

Yes, his first dumper this morning had pea poop. It smelled foul.

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Peeing on the books - too funny! Maybe he wants some new reading material?

Read your other posts too. Sorry work has been a b*tch, but glad you have some short weeks coming to help make up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home