Saturday, August 22, 2009

Miller and Me

Today Miller had swim lessons, then a trip to the park (he can go down the slides by himself!), and a trip to DQ! He ate his vanilla ice cream and had some chilly lips but no brain freeze. The ice cream refueled him so it was time for more games at home.

This evening Ryan left for some fun with the boys so Miller and I had some good play time. He's too little to play with you but he will play along side you. We were playing with Monster trucks. We also read a few books. Played with other toys. Then it started to storm so he actually came up to me and sat on my lap. He was quite cuddly tonight. This was after a day of non-stop extremes. Extremely happy, extremely unhappy. He has been fighting the same cold Ryan has and also has a molar that's half in. That doesn't make for a happy camper.

I wish Ryan could see him with me because when Ryan is present, I don't exist. Ryan's the favorite parent at this stage in the game and he's very attached.

Since he just went down; I am going to grab a glass of wine and attempt to finish a magazine and book. I would like to work tonight but it's the weekend and I already did some this afternoon. That's what tomorrow is for, right?

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

I bet it was nice to have some mommy/miller time with your little man. Sounds like you two had a good time together. Hope he gets over his cold real soon :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home