Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's Only Wednesday!?!

I work hard. I play hard. Lately it's only work hard.

Monday and Tuesday: 8-6:45 in the office and 7:30-10pm at home.

Wednesday: 8-6:30 in the office and guess what-NADA at home.

I just couldn't muster it up tonight and I know I won't sleep well. I have 15 resumes to review, a 34 page document, another BRD with comments to return, and numerous items that are too boring to list. For every "accomplished" check mark I seem to add another three to do's.

This week has been plagued with budgets, presentations and our re-org (which yes, I am now on boss #7 in the same position). I hope this one sticks and get's the picture. Luckily, I am optimistic on this change.

Poor Ryan and Miller have had a rough couple days with more teething and no mommy to absorb some of the drama. Miller did stay up long enough to meet me outside tonight, be happy for 5 minutes, get smacked into an end-table (corner to the chest) and then toss me a hissy fit before bed. Lucky me. At least I saw him tonight.

I can't tell anyone how much I am looking forward to our mini-vacation. Both Ryan and I need some alone time without Miller and without work. Next week, 4 days, the following week, 4 days, and the week after, 4 days. I might get used to that schedule all to well.

To all those happy people out there, stay clear. This week is a bear and I am a bitch.

3 Comments:

At 7:07 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Sorry you are having a lousy week. Friday is on the way.

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Sounds like the mini-vacay up ahead is much needed!

 
At 4:46 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

I second that. This week totally sucks ass. If you had time in your busy schedule, we could have gotten together for a bitchfest!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home