Friday, August 21, 2009

Finally

Well, I didn't get my stuff done last night. I went to bed later than normal and was up at 3:45 with a crying baby. Ryan got up to help but we couldn't calm Miller down. He must have had one heck of a nightmare. At the time, I kept thinking to myself "Thank god it's Saturday and I can go back to bed or take a nap today." Then at 4:20 I realized it wasn't Saturday and I needed more sleep. Ryan had him sorta calmed down so I went back to bed but never back to sleep. At 5am I switched with Ryan. I probably got 10 minutes of actual drifting off to sleep type sleep in that hour before we had to be up for the day.

It's tough being a baby. He didn't want anything to drink, eat, play with, read, sit, lay, be held, etc. Then his normal waking time he was up and running around the house.

It's worse for Ryan because he's sick and I have been fighting off whatever he has. Miller probably has it too. I hope I can leave work early today. I am pooped.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM , Blogger Jess said...

That stinks! Poor Miller and poor you guys!

 
At 6:52 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

That's a rough night. Hope you got to come home early and the whole family had a better night tonight.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home