Monday, March 16, 2009

Another First for Erin

With the excitement of Big Red's arrival, I forgot to post about my new first. I bought my first Coach purse this weekend. I have given in to all that is evil. I have lusted over some Coach purses but could never justify spending that kind of money one one...until Sunday. I fell in love with one and it was 50% off the already marked down price. I said to hell with it. I work too many hours, never spend my money on me, and I am getting it.

The camera is tied up with Ryan and his new truck but maybe tomorrow I will add a picture. It's a yellow and white spring purse. One strap. Very nice. I "heart" it!

4 Comments:

At 9:18 PM , Blogger Megger said...

So excited about the purse! ...and the new big red! But really want to see a pic of purse, I got denied when I tried to explain how wonderful that sale was! Now I can live vicariously through you!

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Congrats!

Oh and you're in trouble now. Once you buy one... you can't help but buy more. I just bought my fifth with my birthday money. :)

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Enjoy the new purse! They are addictive...I'm ready for my new one but can't decide what kind to get. Can't wait to see it. White and yellow sounds really pretty...you are ready for spring now!

 
At 8:43 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Coach is like an addiction. There's something they pump into the air of that store that just makes people have to buy purses!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home